FAQCurious how family concierge works?
What is a modern day family concierge?
A modern day family concierge is someone that steps in to help tackle all the chores you don’t
seem to have enough time for in the day. We will help with pretty much anything you need, but here is an idea of some popular tasks we can take care of:
- Meal preparation
- Personal shopping
- Laundry services
- Light house cleaning
- Party planning
- Getting ready to bring the baby home
- Home organization
- House sitting
- Arranging professional services
How do your rates work?
Simplify Life offers a variety of different packages that can be adjusted to suite your families needs. Our clients can purchase packages, hourly rates as well as gift certificates. Typically most clients purchase a three hour block allowing them to receive multiple services in one visit.
What would I benefit from purchasing three hours of service?
A typical three hour visit would include, walking into your home feeling stress free and being able to feel relaxed because you wont have to worry about:
- 2 loads of laundry (will be wash, dried, folded AND put away)
- Two full meals (will be cooked, and ready to freeze or heat up later that week for a busy night)
- One dinner prepped and ready for you to cook when you get in that evening
- Kitchen cleaned, dishes put away and table set
- And a light clean (You can choose one of the following: bedrooms tidied up/main floor vacuumed/floors washed)
What are some of the seasonal offers?
Each season and holiday we will be offering special packages.
- Spring cleaning
- Getting your outdoor space ready
- Vegetable garden planted
- Vacation (house sitting, watering garden, etc.)
- Christmas cookies/ Christmas shopping/ Christmas wrapping/ Christmas clean up
- Valentine’s Day Dinner
- Easter bunny baskets or shopping
- Halloween candy run
Do you offer referral incentives?
We love getting referrals at Simplify Life, it means that we are ensuring our customers needs are met and that they are loving and benefiting from the services that are provided. So to say Thank you to our customers that pass on referrals we like to offer them something special. Any of our clients that has referred someone that has booked and paid for a minimum of three hours of service, will receive a 1/2 hour gift card.